"A goal is not worth completing unless you are challenged to reach for it..."
-Jeffrey L. Barger (3/21/2014)
- When I retired in 2014, there were 3,100 craft breweries. The goal was to visit 300(10%) of them in the first year of retirement. The Goals of the Quest were achieved. By popular demand we are going Beyond the Quest of 300. There are now over 6,000 breweries across the country. The New Goal is to visit as many breweries as I can, in all 50 states. Most importantly have fun and make new friends. Cheers!!!
The Rules :
- 1 sampler flight of at least 4 beers must be consumed
- 2 different pints will qualify if no sampler available
- A drain pour must be replaced with another beer
- Duplicate brewery visits are disqualified
- Multi-location breweries will be credited as 1 visit with subsequent visits disqualified
- If the brewery does not have a taproom, a picture out front of the brewery and 2 pints at the nearest bar will suffice